I wrote about regrets so I better talk about things I don’t regret. It’s only fair, right? This list could be a mile long but I will keep it to some highlights, and perhaps a couple lowlights.
- Going to Bike Week and sleeping in the rental car for 3 nights.
- College – all of it.
- Taking a chance and giving Idaho my phone number at the airport.
- A marriage…..oh, and a divorce (that was the best part).
- Childhood in a small town.
- Skinny dipping in the ocean.
- Both road trips to Cross Lake.
- Driving to Florida – twice!
- Being stranded at the Detroit airport overnight.
- Any trip to Madden’s, even the one where we met two brothers.
- Any job I’ve had.
- Getting my mug shot taken.
- Going to Tijuana for a wedding.
- Starting a blog.
- That one night in Vegas.
- The road trip to Chicago.
Like I said, the list could be miles long but I will stop while I’m ahead (or behind, however you look at it).
Live life with no regrets. That’s my two cents for today.