Now, I refuse to post the people of Wal-Mart photos here as there is a website dedicated to them (click here). However, I received an email today with some new photos and I haven’t had one for a few months. I’m not going to lie, to see these boosts my ego. I sometimes wonder if these people are planted and they pose for these photos, today I realize a majority of them are probably true though. Here’s why:
- Some heavy women tend to think they look good in anything, including fish net stockings and a mini-skirt that’s 3 sizes too small. You can find this at any state fair.
- People don’t read what’s on their shirts, front or back. I have seen a VERY large woman in a restaurant with a shirt on that said “Big Daddy”. You really put that on to go into public?
- Just because you’re skinny doesn’t mean you can show off everything, that includes muffin tops, tattoos, butt cracks and butt cheeks. I see this all the time, even at work.
- I understand you might be crazy, but don’t advertise it by wearing your hospital gown, your pink size 13 high heels (men) or your lingerie to the store. I work in downtown Duluth, I see these things on a weekly basis.
- No one would walk into a public place with a poop stain in the shorts willingly, no way, no how. No way that one is fake!
I believe these pictures could be labeled, People of the State Fair, People of the County Fair, People of My Hometown or People at the Flea Market. They are everywhere, some of us may even be these people from time to time, I have some items I wear walking that should not be for public consumption.
My advice to you: cover it up, buy it big enough, wear underwear smaller than your shorts, check out the damage after some bad gas and for the love of God read very carefully what your shirt says before you wear it in public.