Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a member of the opposite sex for a day? What do you think life would be like?
There is no right or wrong answer to this, it’s all about our own perspective so I’m not going to over think, I’ll list what comes to my mind first.
- I’d shower to discover all my new and missing body parts.
- I’d jump up and down after the shower to discover what that would be like without having to wear a sports bra. It would also tell me what I’d be working with between my legs.
- I would stand in front of the mirror to see how much body hair I was cursed with and where exactly it was. Then I’d trim if need be.
- I would get dressed, pull my pants up above my crack, not worry about makeup, put on a baseball hat and hit the road.
- I would first drive around town in my car to see if I became a better driver or not.
- I would go test drive a big huge truck just to see if it made me feel more masculine.
- I would test drive a motorcycle to find out if it was instinct how to drive it and see how many women looked my way.
- I would scratch and adjust myself as much as possible just to see if it’s really that necessary.
- I would open doors for all the ladies I encounter and smile politely.
- It would be a lie if I didn’t mention sex. One would HAVE to know what that would be like.
- I would do a few chores at home like mow the lawn, take out the garbage, clean the toilet, do the dishes, etc. to see if those things are really as bad as some men say.
- I would figure out what types of women I’m attracted to. I would attempt to find out why some men are attracted to the bat shit crazy ones and I would leave something behind to let them know to run away.
- I would go to the power tool section of the store and see if I automatically knew how to use them all and exactly what they were used for.
- I would buy something that needs to be assembled just so I could assemble it without reading the directions.
- I would take a trip without a map or GPS just so I could not ask for directions to see how long it would take to figure it out on my own.
- I would sit in solitude for a bit to see if I really was thinking about “nothing” or if that’s just what I would tell someone.
- I’d pee outside just because I could.
I could probably think of several more points but I think that’s enough for now. I certainly wouldn’t want to dip into any emotional, avoiding confrontation or love stuff.