http://thethingsiseeuphere.com/ was kind enough to nominate me for The Liebster Award so I will do my best to accept it and pass it on. Thank you kindly!
I’d like to thank my agent, my manager, my parents, God…….oh wait, not that kind of award. Oops, oh well, I now have an acceptance speech for when I do win that award.
There are rules to this award and I will do my best to spread the word. I am supposed to answer 11 questions, nominate 11 bloggers with under 2o0 followers and ask them 11 questions. I will do my best to follow the rules.
Right now I will have to do this in two parts, this first part will be to acknowledge the person who nominated me and answer the questions posed to me, the second part will be to nominate 11 others and ask them 11 questions. With everything on my plate at the moment, part 2 will be on the back burner for a short time.
Here are the questions and my answers:
1. What was the worst thing you ever got into trouble for as a child?
This is really a tough one as it seems like I was always in trouble for something. I’m going to concentrate on the word ‘child’ here so I don’t make a mistake and tell you about any ‘teen’ trouble I got into. I had a bit of a temper as a child. My Mom and Dad installed new countertops in the kitchen, my Mom was super excited and the counters looked great. Not long after (and I mean within the first few days) the counters were installed I got mad at my Mom, for what? I have no idea. I took a serving spoon, you know, one of those old heavy duty ones with a wooden handle that doubled as a weapon. I wielded that spoon like an axe and went to work on the edge of the countertop and chipped the living daylights out of it. Mad was not a word that described what my Mom was. Uff da.
2. If you could marry a cartoon character who would it be?
Yosemite Sam. Why? A gun waving, cowboy hat wearing bad boy…..need I say more?
3. If you were an alcoholic drink, what would you be and why?
A margarita. It looks and tastes sweet but packs a big punch.
4. Do you think blind people actually see things in their dreams?
Yes. They probably see things way more clearly than those of us with sight do.
5. If people point to their wrist to ask for the time, why do people get mad when you point to your crotch indicating you want a hand job?
Oh boy. Well, for one, you have your own hands, when someone points to their wrist it’s obvious they don’t have a watch.
6. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
As a kid, maybe. As an adult, I have two, Me and Myself.
7. What’s the longest you have ever gone without taking a bath or shower?
I can’t think of a time when I’ve had to go on a trip to the Amazon or a camping trip to the middle of nowhere for a week so I would have to say two, maybe three days.
8. Have you ever farted during sex?
9. If you were caught peeing in public what excuse would you use?
“Sorry officer but I HAD TO GO! Holding it can cause a UTI and we wouldn’t want that, now would we?”
10. Would you rather only be hit on by ridiculously unattractive people or only people of the same-sex?
I’m not into the girl thing, not that there’s anything wrong with it, so I’d have to say ridiculously unattractive men, one of them has to have a great personality and treat me like a queen…or maybe have a lot of money….hmmmm.
11. Would you eat chocolate pudding that tasted like shit or shit that tasted like chocolate pudding?
Chocolate pudding that tastes like shit, it’s not much different from tasting like that right now but I’d eat it before a pot pie, that’s for sure.
I will attempt to get part 2 of my mission completed as soon as possible.