It’s amazing the people they let on the golf course. Saturday four guys walked into the bar after a golf tournament. Now, something tells me that these four really shouldn’t have been on the golf course, not in their condition anyway. But I do believe the golf course is who served them to the condition they were in. They were dropped off by a sober cab and were being picked up by a sober cab, thank goodness. They were actually pretty funny so I started writing down what was being said. I do have to admit that I couldn’t understand a lot of what they were saying but they sure understood each other. I’ll share my notes as I wrote them while it was happening.
- One’s got the giggles and one’s speaking jibberish and they completely understand each other.
- “Where we going now, some kind of internet” as one of the other guys was changing the channel on the TV.
- “There’s two things I know and that’s not one of them.”
- One attempting to use his flip phone, holding it upside down and pushing buttons asking why he couldn’t hear anything.
- “$10 if you slap my brother, $20 if you draw blood”
- “I remember seeing Van Halen for $7.50. Man that was a good time, I think.”
- “I think I’ve got pink eye.” I asked him “Do you know what causes pink eye?”, he said no so I told him, “It can be caused by feces.” So then he said “Maybe it’s hepatitis”.
- “Tell me this isn’t a good song and I’ll never be your friend again.”
- “It’s not devil music, it’s aggressive.”
- “While golfing today I forgot the word fore so when I hit it toward the people in front of us I kept yelling OY really loud. They didn’t get it and were mad. We laughed about OY for several holes”.
- They’re now walking around yelling “OY” and bending over laughing hysterically.
- One snuck out to get into a sober ride. He must have finally figured out how to work his phone. I couldn’t understand a thing that was coming out of his mouth but apparently the driver understood enough to know where to come and get him.
- Most of the time they were all talking at the same time so it was tough to decipher who was saying what or what was being said. They’re having the best time though so that’s all that matters.
- A girl in an inappropriate white shirt has shown up to the party and seems to be hoping to go home with one of them. By inappropriate I mean, half mesh and strapless. The bottom half is mesh which shows her thong underwear bunched up above the waist band of her pants but below her butt crack. So very classy. I think she just came from Wal-Mart.
- Inappropriate girl has made it very clear to two guys that she will be waiting in the parking lot for them so they can go to the next bar with her. Ummm, they’re not wanting any part of that and are planning their escape route.
- Inappropriate girl thought the side window was the door, tripped over a step and face planted on the floor. That’s not good. For a minute I thought she knocked herself out, nope, she’s up and out.
- Oh dear, inappropriate girl left with one of the guy’s phone. This isn’t good, he’s mad, very mad. He just went next door with a golf club. Wonder if I should warn them he’s on his way.
- The party ended when one of the daughters came to pick them all up. They put up a fight but finally went with her as she wasn’t going to take no for an answer. The walked out in a single file and their heads down.
Well that was sure a night filled with funny. So glad those things happen while I’m around.